For my graduation thesis (or dissertation, or whatever you call it in your country) I found some interesting solutions to some issues:
- Glassfish application server, integrated with Netbeans, to run web services and
- OpenUDDI, an UDDI server to test registering and publishing of my web services (beware the already known bug)
- OpenFire, a server for XMPP protocol (i.e. Jabber)
- MySQL, in order to help (2) and (3)
I found all of that after one month of tests with technologies (see my previous post) and some trouble with the test server. So I moved everything in a local machine.
The basis is on, I can start the real work now.
Content is released under Creative Commons License.