The new release of SoloWiki editor is out, at last. I had little time to develop it in the past year, but I hope that bug fixes and new features may be useful.
Some Mediawiki users may find useful to edit and preview text while offline. SoloWiki was created to help them: after typing a text using Mediawiki markup, it is possible to preview it as HTML.
New features introduced in version 0.3:
- added TeX support via the <math> tag
- preview and save of generated TeX images
- toolbar: buttons for text formatting and file operations
- check links: you can check if the links in your text point to actual pages on the remote website
- add image from file
- undo and redo of actions
- download text from the remote website
As usual, let me know what you think about the software, both positive and negative feedback will help improve it.
Content is released under Creative Commons License.