Updates (I got little time, so I’m not going into the details):
- November, 16: more about war and weaponry vocabulary; grammar at page 145
- November, 18: more about the exam; book’s page 45; homework: discourse makers
- November, 23: exensive listening and related exercises
- November, 25: pages 56,57,58, 146.
- November, 26: find a subject and prepare a shot presentation (5-10 minutes), an abstract must be sent to Liz before Christmas; exam simulation using TOEFL structure, chat about given subjects
- November, 30: pages 60,61,63 number 3. Pages 64,65, 147 as homework.
- December, 2: prepare a short presentation, discussion.
Content is released under Creative Commons License.