Last post about the course. I’m in a hurry so this is just a quick recap of the last classes and a note about the final exam.
Note: I missed a couple of classes in December.
- December, 7: Analysis of the review about the Gladiator; p. 68 (all), 69 (1e, 2a). Homework: book pages 64,65 and 67; writing an essay about pros and cons of a subject.
- December, 14: p. 72 about moden art (all), 73 (2b, 2d). Homework: p. 149
- December, 21: various listening.
- January, 11: there is no lesson today (as stated in the e-mail you should have received)
- January, 13: Lucy replaces Liz just for today; p. 76 (all),77 (3a,3b), 150 about medical vocabulary, gerunds and infinitives. Homework p. 74,75.
- January, 18: exercises about medical vocabulary; p. 88,89 (everything but 3),90(4a) about pets.
- January, 20: at least 4 presentations (one is mine)
- January, 21: more presentations (at least 5)
- Final exam is scheduled for next week.
There may be a change of date from Tuesday to Wednesday, Liz will let us know.One day ( Tuesday or WednesdayThursday) is for writing+speaking, the other one ( maybe ThursdayTuesday) for reading+listening. The exams will be taken in the same rooms and hours of the course. The missing presentations will be done Wednesday in room 5.
Content is released under Creative Commons License.